mateo alpuythe 3D wire mesh fence matched the rectangle post product not only the quality best but also the packing item best from Giant fence . I love them good services.
Steven Liskthe farm fence related products all can shop in Giant fence store. very good. the hexagonal wire ,field fence ,barbed wire , star pickets and also have the galvanized wire . the products quality best . and the important is very conviences
Maya katavthe tubular fence two types : picket one and top flatten one all popular in American market. the surface powder coating black color looks very beautiful. no any broken on the surface. very good supplier Giant fence
Iron Mobile Chain Link Construction Fence 100*100mm American Standard
|Place of Origin||Hebei, China|
|Certification||ISO14001:2015/OHSAS 18001:2007/ ISO9001:2015|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50sets|
|Packaging Details||1.panel bulk in the container , feet packing with pallet 2. clips packing in the carton box|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||5000meter per week|
|Product Name||Chain Link Temporary Fence||Wire Diameter||2.5mm|
|Length||2.4m||Finishing||Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Feature||Easily Assembled||Frame Tube||32*2.0mm|
|Leg Length||50mm||Clips||Metal Clips|
Iron Mobile Chain Link Construction Fence,
Chain Link Construction Fence 100*100mm,
temp chain link fence
American Standard Iron Mobile event Chain Link Temporary Fence
Chain Link Temporary Fence Introduction
Temporary fence also called portable fence & removable fence. Easy to handle ; Sample one-person installation ; Easy transportation. It is widely used for Security, Construction, Crowd control and civil projects, etc.
Chain Link Temporary Fence Specification
|Material||Galvanized wire,galvanized tube|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized,powder coated|
Chain Link Temporary Fence Application
- sports stadium
- business and industry
- factories and workshops
- public buildings
- construction places
- swimming pools
The Installation Of Chain Link Temporary Fence
1. Stretch the chain link mesh fence and measure the length of a roll or a certain distance. Because we usually packed chain link fencing in rolls, so it will be much convenient to install them in rolls instead of piece by piece.
2. Use the main post and mid-posts to make a line vertically. Make sure the space between each post the same length. In total the distance between the first post to the last one should be basically the same as the length of the mesh fence you measured. Of course, the distance between the first and last post can be 5cm - 10cm longer than the mesh fence, because the connection and the stretch will make the fence mesh longer.
3. Use the flat bar to go through the mesh of the fence panel on the one beginning.
4. Then connect the flat bar and the main post by metal clamps. The clamps should be prepared every 40cm - 50cm vertically to insure the safety and stability of the wire mesh fence.
5. Use binding wire to tight the mesh and the mid-posts.
6. Make the strain wire to go through the whole mesh fence horizontally. It will be regularly to have a strain wire at about 50cm horizontally.
7. Set up the tension machine on the main post and stretch the wire mesh until it is tightened. By doing these parts, the chain link fence will be more stable and tidy. It will also seems more comfortable and practical because the the see through view.
Chain Link Temporary Fence advantages :
1. No bolting- No Drilling
2. Self-supporting counter weight base
3. Superior safety and security
4. Very easy to install and relocate
5. Three basic components: fence panel, base and clip
6. Several types of fence panel and base are available.
Chain Link Temporary Fence process:
Pre hot dip gal. wire drawing--- cut wire ---wire welded---cut the corners of the mesh---
Pre hot dip gal. pipes(ends of the horizontal pipes are smashed) welded-polish the welds-
paint anti-rust epoxy-spray sliver powder coat on each welds-stacking-packaging