mateo alpuythe 3D wire mesh fence matched the rectangle post product not only the quality best but also the packing item best from Giant fence . I love them good services.
Steven Liskthe farm fence related products all can shop in Giant fence store. very good. the hexagonal wire ,field fence ,barbed wire , star pickets and also have the galvanized wire . the products quality best . and the important is very conviences
Maya katavthe tubular fence two types : picket one and top flatten one all popular in American market. the surface powder coating black color looks very beautiful. no any broken on the surface. very good supplier Giant fence
Rodent Proof Garden 50*150mm V Mesh Security Fencing ISO9001
|Place of Origin||Hebei, China|
|Brand Name||Giant Fence|
|Certification||ISO14001:2015/OHSAS 18001:2007/ ISO9001:2015|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50sets|
|Packaging Details||1.panel and post all bulk in the container 2.panel with pallet and post bulk 3.panel and post all packing with pallet|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||5000meter per week|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Model Number||V Mesh Security Fencing||Wire Diameter||6.0mm|
|Bending No||3||Metal Type||Iron|
|Pressure Treated Wood Type||Heat Treated||Frame Finishing||Powder Coating|
|Feature||ECO FRIENDLY, FSC, Pressure Treated Timbers, Renewable Sources, Rodent Proof, Rot Proof, Tempered Glass, TFT, Waterproof||Color||Green|
50*150mm V Mesh Security Fencing,
ISO9001 V Mesh Security Fencing,
rodent proof garden fencing
3D Curved Garden Fence V Mesh Security Fencing
Designed to offer a low-level physical perimeter security on a budget, the name actually refers to any rigid mesh panel that has the identifiable V Profile to it.
Normally manufactured from a single wire, electronically welded to the rear at the horizontal and vertical joints. It tends to have apertures of 200mm by 50mm.
Our product feature looks at the various V Mesh Security Fencing in the market place and discusses the different features and aspects of them and how you can pick the right one when you are specifying your next fencing project.
The 4 on 5
So, let us start at the bottom of the ladder.
4 on 5 actually refers to the thickness of the vertical wire over the horizontal wire. This actually only has to be 4.5mm for the horizontal with a 3.75mm wire on the vertical. The additional is made up of the galvanizeding and powder coating.
Clip fixed to the post for ease of install.
• Cheapest fencing option due to reduced steel in the manufacturer of the vertical wires.
• Suitable for areas where low level security is required such as rural locations where only land demarcation is required.
• Due to the thinner vertical wires, less force is required to break the welds and wires.
• Longevity greatly reduced from daily impact.
• Unsuitable for high footfall areas such as schools and colleges.
• Clips are easier to attack and remove panel for access.
• Ease of scaling due to 200mm by 50mm mesh apertures.
The 5 on 5
Taking a step up the ladder brings us to the 5 on 5. As the name suggests this version of V Mesh Fencing has 5mm wires both vertically and horizontally.
Offering a more robust panel than the weaker 4 on 5 and significantly more so than the 4 on 4 panels. This version is again manufactured to be galvanised and powder coated.
As standard these fencing systems are normally fixed with a clip system. Although some systems such as the Exempla employ a full-length clamp bar.
• More robust panel due to equal 5mm wires on the horizontal and verticals
• Suitable for a host of projects where low level security is required or internal demarcation
• Clip fixed systems are easier to attack than clamp bar ones
• 200mm by 50mm Mesh Apertures make it easier to climb than other systems
• Variable Mesh
Moving towards the top of the ladder of V Mesh we have the special systems. These tend to either be a 5 on 5 or a 6 on 6 panel.
One of the things that separates them from the others is the reduced mesh aperture and fixing details.
1.Reduced mesh apertures to prevent scaling
2.Thicker wires make a more robust panel system
3.Prevention against cutting
4.Can be used in a wealth of projects where high footfall is present. Such as schools, colleges and universities.
5.Offers a higher level of protection
6.Increased steel in manufacturing means higher cost than standard V Mesh systems
V Mesh Security Fencing Specification
Line wire x
|Hole Size||Panel Length||Panel Height||Bending No.||Common Color||Surface treatment|
1.Hot-dipped galvanized after black wire welded
2.PVC coated after galvanized wire welded
3.PE coated after galvanized wire welded
V Mesh Security Fencing Application
- Commercial grounds (Corporation, hotel, supermarket)
- Private grounds (Courtyard, Villadom)
- Public grounds (Park, zoo, train or bus station, lawn);
- Road and transit (Highway, railway or road city transit);
- 3D fence is used as decoration or protection for various facilities in industry,agriculture, transport, etc.
Specifications Of the Sqaure Post
|Post view||Size||Thickness||Panel height||Base post||Normal post||Surface treatment|
1.Black tube Hot-dipped galvanized
2.Galvanized tube PVC coated