Galvanized Welded Gabion Box Wire Mesh Retaining Wall River Bank
Welded Gabion Fence System Details
The Welded Gabion Fence System is made of welded wire mesh panels that are assembled by using a spiral-shaped wire to connect the front and rear panels, bottom plate, and partition after welding. The mesh cover is then used to pack everything together, creating an independent and individual caged product that is folded and tied. This assembly process ensures that the gabion system is structurally sound and can withstand external forces such as soil pressure, making it an effective option for retaining walls or erosion control.
Welded Gabion Fence System Specifications:
|Specification Of Welded Gabion
|50 x 50mm
75 x 75mm
80 x 80mm
100 x 100mm
|Generally, stiffener length 300mm, spiral binder wire diameter 2-4mm
|All sizes can customized according to your request.
Gabion Fence Features
1. The electric welded gabion mesh has a smooth and tidy surface, a uniform mesh, and a firm solder joint. It has the advantages of strong firmness, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
2. The electric welded gabion net is low in cost and easy to install. It is an ideal choice for garden decoration and slope protection.
3. Have a strong ability to resist natural destruction and the impact of severe weather.
4. Very good stretch resistance.
5. The on-site installation of the electric welded gabion net is simple, quick and convenient, and has a beautiful structure, which saves time and labor and has high work efficiency.
Gabion Fence System Packing:
1. carton box or on pallet or bundle on the pallet
2. according to customers' request.