358 extra high security mesh fence made from a type of strong welded mesh panel with small mesh opening. It is extremely difficult to penetrate and difficult to attack using conventional hand tools. Has the features of anti-climbing and anti-cutting. The fence name 358 comes from its panel mesh opening 3" × 0.5" × 8 gauge - approximate to 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm × 4 mm mesh opening.
358 mesh fence Features:
- Anti-climbing: more small openings, no toe or finger holds.
- Anti-cut: robust wire and welded joints make cutting very difficult by bolt cutters and wire cutters.
- High strength welded at each intersection.
- Durable: covering Galfan and polymer powder coating ensure a long service life.
- Mesh fencing specially configured to provide maximum visibility, especially used for emergency and electronic detection systems.
The panels are made of heavy mesh with a high level of security in width 2515 mm and a height of 2007 mm to 3302 mm. Several panels can be installed on top of each other. Thus may be achieved a total height of 6300 mm.
358 mesh panel size
- Mesh pattern: 76.2 mm (3") × 12.7 mm (0.5") resistance welded well at each intersection.
- Wire diameter: 4 mm horizontal wire and vertical Wire.
- Weld strength: range 540–690 N/m2.
- Surface treatment: 358 mesh fence panels made from galfan wire, then PVC powder coating (Min. 100 micron), or PVC powder painting. It provides additional protection and increases the potential life span.
- Colors: Green RAL 6005, or Black RAL 9005.
- Installation: Overlapped 75 mm minimum at each post (See pictures 358M-05 and 358M-06) for securing with slotted clamp bars and M8 diameter bolts.