Vandal-resistant: Made from two layers of Securifor 358 welded together, Double Skin features robust wire and weld joints making cutting difficult and time-consuming. This provides security response teams adequate time to respond and intercept threats.
Anti-climb: The very small apertures (12.7 x 12.7mm) provide no toe or finger holds for climbing.
Reduced installation time: The panels are produced in 3 m widths, reducing the number of posts and associated civil works needed by up to 20%.
Accreditation: Secured by Design, LPCB, and CPNI rated systems available.
NOTE: Securifor 358 Doubleskin is manufactured in European & South African factories. Specifications are different depending on the factory, please check all specifications carefully.
- All sizes are made to order. Most popular size: 2515 x 3300mm Double Skin section up to 2515mm high.
- Mesh pattern: 12.7 x 76.2mm (upper panel), 12.7 x 12.7mm (lower panel).
- Weld strength min. average 70% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire.
- Presentation: panels are flush edged all round.
POSTS AND FIXING
The specification is as per specific client request or bespoke to site/ application. Full details are available on request.
South African Market:
A flat cover strip secures all horizontal wires to the post. Stainless steel M8 tamper-proof bolts and shear-off nuts pass through the post to provide maximum resistance against tampering.
COLORS AND COATING
Panels are manufactured from pre-welded self-color wires to form Securifor 358 Double Skin. Panels are applied with Hot Dipped Galvanised (HDG) coating as standard. Multiple Polyester coating and color options are available in addition to the base layer of HDG.
- HDG and Polyester powder coating (PPC)
- HDG galvanized + PPC Akzo Nobel Interpn D1036
- HDG galvanized + Akzo Nobel Interpon D1036 Duplex
South African Manufacturing:
Panels are made out of Zincalu® Super core wires. Optional coating of superior PVC ads extra longevity and resistance to corrosion.
- Anthracite RAL 7021
- Zincalu Super