Customized Galvanized Security Fence System Commercial Metal Anti Climb Iron 358 Fence Panel
358 Anti Climb Wire Mesh Fence Description
358 Fence / High security fencing, as a kind of anti-anti-climb and anti-cut fence barrier, is extremely difficult to penetrate or attack using conventional hand tools. The panels have small apertures which prevent foot and finger holds making it anti-climb with excellent visibility and resistance to vandalism. High weld strength at each intersection makes the fence strong and durable. It is designed to provide security and protection for industrial and commercial properties and public utilities. As well,it is suitable for military, airport, prison or security units, if together with electronic alarm and detection systems.
|Post type||Square fence post 60*60*2.0/2.5mm,80*80*2.5/3.0mm|
|Fitting||Flat bar,metal clips|
|Surface treatment||Electric galvanized/hot dipped galvanized then powder coated,hot dipped galvanized|
358 Anti Climb Wire Mesh Fence Application
1. Low cost construction of infrared thermal barriers is less expensive than actually building a physical barrier. Compared with traditional surveillance cameras, infrared thermal imaging network cameras used in infrared thermal barriers have superior shooting distance performance, so the number of devices used will be less. The detection range of the Jingyang thermal imaging network camera covers the entire guardrail. Four similar cameras are used in similar nearby sites to cover the same size of the detection range, and the infrared thermal imaging network camera does not require lighting equipment and is maintenance-free, so the cost of ownership is very low.
2. The interference is small and the interference to the perimeter environment is small compared to the physical barrier or the lighting infrastructure that interferes with wildlife.
3. Protecting inaccessible areas The use of infrared thermal barriers makes it easy to protect areas that cannot be set up due to economic, environmental or logical reasons.
4. Reduce false alarms With high contrast thermal monitoring and unique video analysis algorithms, the false alarm rate of infrared thermal barriers is lower than other security product combinations, with an accuracy rate of 99%.
5. Easily retrofit and expand the infrared thermal barrier. It is flexible and can easily transform and expand the security system as needed.