Install line post caps and attach rails.
- Drive looped line caps onto the line posts with a mallet. Put the posts in their holes, but don’t fill the holes.
- Bolt a rail cap to each brace band, tightening just enough to hold the cap in place. Feed the rails through the looped caps.
- Cut rails with a pipe cutter or hacksaw, if needed. If you need longer rails, join them together. Use rails with a slightly smaller wedged end that fits into a full-size rail or with a top rail sleeve.
- Be sure to deburr the ends of all cuts using a file if necessary.
- Fit the rails into the rail caps. Raise or lower each cap to the final height of the mesh. Allow 2-inches of clearance at the bottom.
- Tighten the brace bands to secure the rail height.
- Fill the holes around the line posts with dirt and tamp until firm. Be sure to keep the posts plumb as you fill the hole in.