Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Diameter:||1.5-5.0mm||Mesh Hole:||Standard:50×50mm,60×60mm,75×75mm|
|Material Grade:||Q195,Q235,etc||Post:||Round Pipe,Square Post,Angle Iron|
|Surface:||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Powder Coating,PVC Coated||Sample:||Free|
Chain link wire mesh is also known as diamond fence, it is woven with high quality mild steel wire. It has the features of woven simple, beauty and practical. It's finish treatment is galvanized and plastic coated with long- time use and corrosion protection.
They are widely used as protective fence in residential sites, roads and sports fields.
1. High strength, excellent flexibility and toughness, easy for transportation and installation.
2. Anti-corrosion, more than 30 years service life.
3. Field of view is wide, beautiful appearance.
4. No toxic material, environmental protection
1. Fowl husbandry, parks and the zoo fence
2. Highway and railway barrier, sports fence, the road of grean belt protection
3. Protecting mountains, prevent the stone falling, and the landslides happening.
Specification of Chain Link Fence:
|Galvanized Chian Link Fence Dimension|
|PVC Coated Chian Link fence Dimension|
Mainly used for residential building, sports field, school,warehouse, highway or airport service area, railway station, etc.
Surface Treatment Type
The powder material from AKZONOBEL,Dupont,it can make strongly resist the corrosive and ultraviolet radiation.Doubld caoting layer make the fence long life more than 10years.
|Hot dipped galvanized||450g/m2||650g/m2|
Color range,RAL6005,RAL7016,RAL9005 is very popular,you can choose what color you request
Galvanized and powder layer quality
Other colours are available on request.
Installation Process for Double Wire Fence
1. Make the concrete with hole
2. Put the post into the concrete and fixed
3. Put the panel on the post and use the clamps which you like,bolts and nuts fixed
4. if need,add the razor wire or barbed wire on the top
We have various installation guie for your reference,you can contact us to get more detail.
Contact Person: Mr Charles Li