Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mesh Opening:||76.2×12.7mm,75×12mm||Wire Diameter:||3.0mm,3.2mm,3.5mm,4.0mm|
|Color:||Silver,green,black,bule And Customized||Sample:||Free|
1.Why is it called 358 security fence?
"358" comes from its measurements 3" x 0.5" x 8 gauges which equates to approx. 76.2mm x 12.7mm x 4mm (Length x height x Diameter) in metric.358 security fencesare extremely difficult to penetrate, with the small mesh aperture being effectively finger proof, and extremely difficult to attack using conventional hand tools. 358 fences are recognized as one of the most difficult to break through the barrier, because it is difficult to climb. It is called security fencing and high- strength fencing. 358 security
fence panel can be bent in part to enhance the aesthetic effect.
High security fence is also called 358 fence/ prison fence/ anti cut anti climb fence which provided high standard security for the uses
Mesh size, intruder cannot climb it or easily cut it. What's more, profiled panel and panel with additional wire can make it more unbreakable and different post options are available for you to choose
358 Security Fence have Two type:2D type and 3D type
|Name||Mesh size||Height||width||Line wire x cross wire||Post length|
|Standard mesh panel-2D||76.2x12.7mm||2100||2500/2750/3000||3.0x4.0
|Name||Mesh size||Height||width||Line wire x cross wire||NOS of curves||Post length||NOS of brackets|
|3D mesh panel||76.2x12.7mm||1800||2500/2900/3000||3.0x4.0
Surface Treatment Type
The powder material from AKZONOBEL,Dupont,the PVC material from Dupont,it can make strongly resist the corrosive and ultraviolet radiation.Doubld caoting layer make the fence long life more than 10years.
|Hot dipped galvanized||50g/m2||650g/m2|
Color range,RAL6005,RAL9005,RAL9010,RAL5010,RAL7016,etc,you can choose what color you request
Glvanized and powder layer quality
1) Anti-climb welded mesh system (also known as Prison Mesh Fencing or 358 mesh fencing) is dominantly used in fencing systems designed to bring maximum perimeter protection to a site without impeding visibility(which is important for human patrolling or video suveillance).
2) Anti-climb fence has been universally accepted as the most secure form of welded mesh panel,commercially available with significant inherent advantages over products such as chain link fencing or other forms of welded mesh fencing,owing to its unique configuration.
3) Anti-climb mesh panel is made of galvanized steel wire (and can then be optionally polyester powder and/or Epoxy coated) in an aperture configuration of 76.2 mm x 12.7 mm. This means a clear opening between horizontal wires of less than 9 mm – inadequate to insert hand tools for cutting the mesh. The vertical wires of the mesh further restrict the opening available, forming small rectangles throughout the panel.
1. We adopt the most advanced welding machines,after welding the panel's surface will be flat and high
2. For panels we can reach the smallest tolerance:
Panel Length & Width:±3.0mm
3. We have the most advanced and expensive full-automatic production line(In Picture 02 only a spray gun costs RMB30,0000.00)
4. We use imported powder AKZO NOBEL,which makes the finished panels looks very gloosy,and theoretically the anti corrosion effect can be 10 years.
1> There is a piece of plastic film(with small bubbles), The first panel can be prevented from damaging the metal pallet
2> Metal plate is fixed at each corner of the panels, which can keep the panels stay together and immovable.
3> there is plastic film between two fence panels , which will prevent the friction and collision of each fence panel .
4> The wood plate on the panels can prevent the last panel from being damaged by top pallet
the pole with a cap is covered by plastic film ,then packaged by metal pallet
Clips and Screw&nuts are filled into the plastic bag ,then put them into the carton box
Part Project of High Security Fence
1.10KM high security fence(358 fence) Project of Prison in Thrinidad and tobago on 2014.10
2.6KM high security fence(358 fence) Hot dipped galvanized to South Africa on 2015.1
Contact Person: Mr Charles Li